Monday, June 28, 2010

goodness me...


goodness me I have been so busy.
Summer comes but once a year
and the rain looks to finally have stopped
for a spell.

SO looking forward to the upcoming long weekend!


I thought I would focus the next few posts

on some of the cool things
my city

has had on offer
that I have enjoyed of late.


First off...

Juana Molina
If Juana is coming to a city near you,

go.

What a brilliantly creative

humorous

talented

individual.

Juana is one of those people you see

and you think

"I would love to be her friend"

because...

well,
she just seems pretty darn cool.


We had a lovely night out

at our
local museum.
First time alone since

the pup came to join us.

The evening was like a

meditative trance.


My city...

it has some cool things to do.

Thank you Juana..