Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New finds, new friends...




Thanks to Zakkaliciousness for my new loves, Raleigh, Tarrnby, and Kildemoes - I knew they were out there, I just needed help finding them! Like most good things in life, it is not about what you attain, or how quickly you get it, but the journey you go on in seeking and finding. That is what Dutch-style bikes have been so far for me, and I do not even own one yet! Bikes have always been an important part of my life, and one of the places I feel most comfortable and on equal mental ground, is in the bike community - and now my community has expanded around the Globe. I want to thank Anne , Zakkaliciousness, and Christina for making it a banner week for me and my blog - it's not the number of comments that matters, it is the quality, the support, and the journey they take me on - thanks everyone!