Friday, May 20, 2011

a different year...


This year is different.
I finally just
rolled 100
Tuesday night,

just...100...


I have been spending A LOT

of time with this guy.

He's fun and all,

but he's A LOT of work

somedays.


My free time seems limited

My time in this space

therefore,

limited.


Personal things are being challenged.

Vacation was forced early

and then cancelled.


The pretzel of life seems to continue to twist.


But I hope between the twist and turns

some sense seems to be made

some calm begins to occur

new friendships are strengthened

and current relationships put back on track.


Most of all,

I wish for some bicycle time

that feeds my soul

feeds my relationship

and gives me that vacation

I am so dearly missing

So I can
feel like I am here


instead of here...