Monday, November 15, 2010

delicious and inspiring...


Lotta Jansdotter has been one of my favorites for a long time.
Her light graphic touch,

the fact that she is self-taught,
her simple but creative ideas,
it all is right down my alley.
I have been looking forward to getting her Handmade Living book,
the pictures look delicious and inspiring!
I was surprised to learn she also has a book coming out about studios.
This is one of my favorite things to do,

to get inspiration from the studios of other creative gals.
D
arn Lotta ~ you beat me to it!


I am tired.
This is my last full week of work for a couple of weeks

before the nice Holiday breaks begin.

I am particularly looking forward to Thanksgiving Holiday;
all I plan to do is rest,

exercise,
sew,

and look at pretty pictures.
This will carry me through the week...


Have a good week Everyone!