Thursday, June 4, 2009

knitworking...


I've been thinking for awhile that I would like to find a knitting project.
Long before the whole job thing happened I was thinking of ways to branch out and meet some new people and I thought knitting nights might be a good option.
Now, I feel the importance of going through with this plan even more than before,
not only for the possible networking that could ensue,
but mainly because I need to do things that get me out of the house and out with like-minded people.
So, for a few days I have been trying to get inspired and find a knitting project, but without much success.
Then tonight, I was at another inspiring event that got me out of the house
and I found this great sweater.
I'm not quite at this level yet, but I thought it was brilliant.

Here's to inspiration and to our common interests bringing us together and away from our computers!