Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ahhhhh...tumn...






What a beautiful weekend! Nearly 80 degrees both days.
I swear, on my Saturday ride I had a smile on my face the entire time.
There is a lot to be said for endorphins and a little bit of color in your life.

However I faltered a bit on Sunday.
The next time I think I want to loaf about and mow the lawn instead of going to H's race, within cycling distance, where there were over a 1,000 cyclists who showed up and free beer ~ remind me what a stupid idea lawn mowing is!
Bicycles trump lawn mowing everytime.
Silly foolish me.

Bicycles, Fashion, and Paris here
Boden features Vélib’ here and here (actual catalog shots show more bicycle)
Interesting little story with some bicycle on sidewalk factoids here
Bike to Work up 50% here
Interesting take on the state of America and our transportation here
...and, H is a sweetie, look what he got me at the race here, he knows I need this more than anything lately. :)