Thursday, August 28, 2008

okay, I'm in...


Obama? The speech? eh...
This was good:
-I will set a clear goal as President: in ten years, we will finally end our dependence on oil from the Middle East.

-And now is the time to keep the promise of equal pay for an equal day's work, because I want my daughters to have exactly the same opportunities as your sons.

- I know there are differences on same-sex marriage, but surely we can agree that our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters deserve to visit the person they love in the hospital and to live lives free of discrimination.


What can I say? I'm still a Hillary gal.
Obama? yeah, okay...But these are the people who really hooked me in...

We need a president who is going to put Barney Smith before Smith Barney. -Barney Smith

People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power. -
Bill

Hey, I believe in recycling, but that's ridiculous. -
Al

To my supporters, my champions -- my sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits – from the bottom of my heart: Thank you. -
Hillary

All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won’t do. That we have an obligation to fight for the world as it should be. -
Michelle