Saturday, August 27, 2011

about more than the bicycle...








I am an absolute sucker for any move that plays over a minute
of an elegant French woman riding her bicycle around Corsica in a skirt
during the opening sequence.

I knew nothing of
this movie
and initially the concept seemed odd ~ chess?

But not only was the bicycling beautiful, so was the message of the movie.

A seemingly simple path
does not mean a simple decision.

I loved it.

And yes,
I watched that opening sequence more than once...


Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am itching to go for a ride,

but Pups is begging for attention.

We will see what the day brings...

Sometimes life is about more than the bicycle.


I realized today I talk about movies more than I thought,
so I have added a new movie label on the sidebar.
go here:
movies