Monday, June 15, 2009

lemonade...


smiling all the way to the bank
When life hands you lemons
make some lemonade.
Or in my case...

When you get that severance check

don't just hop in the car and be done with it,

take that sweet ride of yours to the bank
and make
an adventure out of it.

It's summer baby..wear those sandals!
I found out
that at the bank
1. Our car society does not like bicycles in the drive through

2. The bank will let you bring your bicycle inside

3. A nice man will hold the door for you and your bicycle on the way in - no questions asked

4. A
nice woman will hold the door for you and your bicycle on the way out - no questions asked

have I mentioned I love my purse?
Thanks Pash!
You made a quick

and somewhat emotionally difficult
errand

a wonderful 30 minute interlude

in my day
where to next?...