Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry BikeCraftsmas...


I treated myself to not only a Christmas present this year,
but what I hope are things that set the stage for a future to come.


It started with one of my first winter bicycle rides ever over to my neighborhood shop.
It was so much fun to get out in the fresh air and ride my bike again,

I was missing lil'C something awful.

Then with goods in hand I rode over to my neighborhood shop for my first sewing class.
Snow had fallen by then and I learned a thing or two about winter ice, that I really need a bike with fenders, and since the frigid temps hadn't set in, I actually enjoyed being outside in Winter!





With a smile on my face, I exited class on the most hyggelig of nights.
Christmas lights decorated the streets, snow was beginning
to fall gently from the sky,
and I knew that night I had begun two new journeys in my life.