Wednesday, October 22, 2008

it's coming...


Sunday's forecast @ 6 am today

Sunday's forecast @ 7pm today

I was in denial for quite aw
hile, but had been trying to accept it.
And today it is quite evident that my friend winter is fast approaching.
And I refuse to accept it. Thoughts of NorCal swirl in my mind.

When you are married to a sailor, like to be warm, and prefer it not to rain, you tend to frequent NOAA.
Today NOAA is not my friend.

I am thinking it is the year to get some of these.
My friends in Duluth swear by them.

They would look good on one of these.
But I am a bicycle traitor right now.
And I feel guilty about it.
I am gearing up to ride on weekends in all my finery,
but can't quite cross over to the 7am 30 degree commute to work in my normalness.


One step at a time ~ that's a whole new wardrobe I don't even have for getting in the car yet.

On the way home from work today, I officially heard my new theme song: Summer Heat