Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hometown fun...


I finally did it - after wanting one for about 5 years, I finally scored a bike race cow bell! Woo Hoo! NVGP - I'm all set for 2009.


Note the shot with the cow bell in it - 2005 San Francisco Grand Prix!
Yes, that is George and Levi in 2005 at the San Francisco Grand Prix!


On my way to meet Hubby at Brits for some NVGP rooftop viewing.


Race shots

Note the nod to Dutch-style biking with the basket on the cruiser.
I also saw a guy with a Simple City, which was nice, as well as a few old-school 1960's models. Mostly I was around guys drooling over race bikes - but that's okay, I'm just happy when people like biking.





The ride home...
Despite it raining most of the summer and only hitting 80 a couple of times, this place isn't all bad...

Back to Sweden shortly...