Thursday, May 22, 2008

Appropriately timed...


This just in...
Kronan USA is Open
"All of us here at Kronan USA are excited to announce that our web store is open just in time for summer fun. Our shelves are full of shiny Kronan bicycles in all the colors and models you may ever want. We also would like to say thank you for being so patient with our launch plans here in the USA. It took us some time to get the shop up and running, but we wanted to make sure we had all of the popular models available and an online shopping experience that is easy".

Though I do not think I will end up getting one of these, I do have the Stockholm contact who is willing to swing one by the hotel. Most importantly, I am just excited for more of these beautiful Dutch-style bikes to come to the US market. I officially declare it Kronan Day!