Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cinderella turned into a pumpkin...




It was nice to get out with the boys today, I missed out last week as I watched them go from my sick bed. And that grey, cold, white, frozen background? Well, after being sick I guess I'm just happy to get outside.
The pre-story...

One of the benefits of work on occasion has been trips to the ol' hometown - SF. I fed my soul, hung out with my gals, ate at some of my favorite haunts, basked in the 65 degree sunshine, and had but a few brief moments to shop. Then pop - little Cinderella's pumpkin exploded on the descent into MSP - grey, snowing, and COLD! Ah, 'home'. I was rewarded for my tears with a nice wicked cold, fell off the face of the earth, and after 6 hours of cooking shows on PBS yesterday - today I finally came out on the other end - I feel better again!!!!

Come on spring, come on good health, come on exercise program - I'm ready for you!