Monday, April 23, 2007

it isn't easy being green

I'm trying to live my life in a conscious manner, but I need to survive. I have a feeling this is how the folks who work at the factories I will soon visit feel too. We all want to do what is right, but we all need to do what we can to survive and enjoy our lives during our short time in this world. How do we resolve these questions for ourselves and reconcile that we can't change the world? As the buzz goes lately..."nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something."

Treehugger is a new site I have found that I would like more time to dig into. Check it out here.

Another new favorite...Since I'm the ONLY one at work who raised my hand when questioned if environmental choices shape our shopping, I think a few more people could stand to watch a show like this. I realize I'm not in California anymore, but I can't click my heels together and try to go back, I have to dig in my feet and learn to walk where I live. I can do my best to take what I have learned (or shall I say absorbed) and share it with others by example. This may be a good place to start for some...check it out here.